We have extensive experience advising and successfully developing our clients' activities, building strong working relationships.
Here are some of our regular transactions and some of our most recent and relevant transactions:
1. From 2004 to 2014, the firm advised and participated in the design of the growth strategy of three of the four main housing developers nationwide.
2. We have advised the leading low-cost airline in Mexico, from its incorporation, to the negotiation and execution of the aircraft lease agreements of its current fleet.
3. We have participated in the instrumentation of various structured loans, highlighting some which are more than US$100,000,000.
4. We have participated in real estate and industrial investment and disinvestment operations, the most important being the sale of the development of the most important tourist vocation in the area of Rosarito-Ensenada, as well as the disinvestment and sale of the most important development of the golf club and marina in Ixtapa, Guerrero.
5. We constantly advise buyers, sellers, and brokers in the aviation industry, highlighting today, more than 100 operations of purchase, sale, lease, and/or financing of aircraft and helicopters.
6. The firm continually advises families on the structuring and implementation of their estate planning for inheritance purposes.
7. We have advised various refinancing transactions, including a refinancing for the payment of a foreign debt of a Mexican energy-producing company, through the contracting of a loan of MXN$650,000,000.
8. We participated in the acquisition of a Canadian precious metals company, as well as in the negotiation and instrumentation of financing of more than US$35,000,000 for the payment of liabilities and to finalize the purchase.
9. We advised the purchase of a gold mine located in the State of Sonora, Mexicofor one of the largest mining industry groups in the country, through various financing strategies with Banco Nacional de Comercio Exterior (BANCOMEXT) and Fideicomiso para el Fondo Minero (FIFOMI) for a total amount of US$89,000,000.
10. We advised the sale and purchase of different businesses and industries, most recently advising the shareholders of a certain Mexican cardboard packaging company on the sale of 100% of the company's capital stock to a Fortune 100 Company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
11. The firm advised one of the most important steel and rolled steel companies in northern Mexico in the acquisition of certain real estate in the United States and Mexico, to carry out its establishment and start of operations in the State of Texas, United States.
12. In 2014, we advised an important group of companies headquartered in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, on the acquisition of a middle and high school institution and, in 2018, the same group retained the firm's services for the acquisition of certain properties for the construction of its new campus in the State of Nuevo León.
13. From 2015 to 2017, the firm advised the constitution of the first private FIBRA in Mexico, representing the structuring agent and the trustee regarding the issuer and the 14 issuances of real estate trust certificates carried out privately before INDEVAL, for a total amount of MXN$1,900,000,000.
14. In 2015, the firm advised and represented minority shareholders in the private financing for the construction and start-up of certain wind farms located in the municipality of General Bravo in the State of Nuevo Leónfor an amount of US$163,000,000.
15. In 2015, we were retained by the Secretariat of Economic Development of the Government of the State of Nuevo León to represent them in the renegotiation of the Investment Contract and Incentive Agreement regarding the investment made by KIA Motors Company.
16. In 2016, the firm advised an important company in the clinical diagnosis sector, in the acquisition of a chain of clinical laboratories in the center of the country, for a total amount of MXN$737,000,000.
17. In 2017, the firm advised minority shareholders in the sale of equity participation and debt in certain wind farms located in the municipality of General Bravo in the State of Nuevo León, to a Mexican private company of energy infrastructure projects, for an amount of US$850,000,000. It is important to note that this matter was recognized as "Project Finance's "Deal of the Year” de Project Finance by the international publication Latin Finance.
18. In 2017, the firm advised the operations of sale and structuring of a US$100,000,000 to the most important FIBRA in the northern part of the country.
19. In 2017, a group of investors contracted the firm's services to structure and carry out the incorporation of the first private equity fund exclusively for precious metals, as well as the first capital call for investors in the amount of US$75,000,000.
20. In 2017, we advised the constitution ofthe second private FIBRA in Mexico, representing the structuring agent and the trustee regarding the issuer and the 4 issuances of real estate trust certificates that have been carried out before the INDEVAL, as of today.
21. In 2018, we advised a leading Mexican company in the steel industry to establish ajoint venturewith a Japanese business groupto develop an auto-parts-manufacturing and assembly business in Mexico.
22. In 2018, we advised the buyers of 264 properties in different condominium property regimes in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, throughbank and private financing with issuance of subordinated obligations to debt and release of current guarantees with creditor banks for an amount of MXN$1,100,000,000.
23. In 2018, the firm advised the association of an investor with an industrial real estate group originating from the State of Coahuila, Mexico in order to develop a renowned industrial park.
24. In 2018, we advised the constitution of a master trust to conglomerate and regulate multiple lots to constitute the different condominium regimes of the most important mixed-use real estate development in the municipality of San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León.
25. In 2018, the firm advised the constitution of the third private FIBRA in Mexico, representing the structuring agent and the trustee of the issuer for the issuance of real estate trust certificates in Mexico.